Salesforce Developer at a telco in Holland [relocation paid/ remote from Europe possible]
Curious about a challenge abroad? We can offer you a package deal. Not only do we provide full assistance in your relocation to the Netherlands – we will find that amazing job for you, as well!
Since 2015 ZooStation has successfully relocated more than 31 different nationalities and assisted them in settling in the Netherlands. We work with a global recruitment network, and it doesn’t matter to us whether you come from South America or Eastern Europe. As soon as we find the perfect match, we will relocate you and your family on our own costs!
Our clients belong to the largest and most interesting employers in the Netherlands such as telephone companies, banks, and software companies, which are all working with cutting edge technologies.
Our client is a big telco company in Holland working with a complex integrated Salesforce implementation. They have multiple Agile teams delivering new functionality and a roadmap for the coming year(s).
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer (>4 years) willing to relocate to Holland. Families can join. Partners are also allowed to work.
• 5+ years of experience in application development, with a focus on SalesForce
• Multiple years of experience working in a Telco environment, with understanding of Telco business processes (Quote- & Ordercapture and fulfillment processes)
• Experience with SalesForce Industries (Vlocity), preferably in a Telco implementation
• Experienced in Sales Cloud, familiarity with Contracting and Order Management is a plus
• Experience with system integrations (JSON/REST/SOAP), familiarity with SalesForce platform events is a plus
• Strong coding background in multiple programming languages
• Knowledge with design patterns and best practices and how to apply them in practice
• Experienced working with standardized software packages and the ability to substantiate pro's and con's between customizing and out-of-the-box
• Experience with CI/CD Tooling (git, Jenkins, BitBucket, Jira) in a SalesForce environment
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile development is a strong plus
At ZooStation, diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We are committed to deliver the best professionals, no matter the age, gender or where they come from. We celebrate this diversity and believe it drives innovation and success.
The average age of our team is 33 and it ranges anywhere from 22 up to 52. We always make sure there is equal pay between women and men in the same position. However, perhaps due to the nature of our business, we have noticed some difficulties in hiring female professionals. We are working hard on improving this number and explicitly invite women in IT to get in touch with us.
Have we caught your attention and are you curious to hear more? Please apply!