Python Developer [relocation paid and supported to Holland, remote]
Python Developer for My environment telco in Holland
About the company
We are a big telco company providing internet, telephony services to dutch consumers and businesses and serve millions of customers. For our online environment, My environment and apps we are working with Python technology in the backend. We are looking for ambitious developers willing to take an adventure in Holland together with our partner ZooStation. We are located in the west of Holland in a big city.
What will you bring?
We are looking for senior developers with solid experience of hard skills and soft skills. This means that we are looking for experts in coding and someone who gets energy in driving the to-be architecture, defining high level solutions and contributing in the implementation. In a dynamic and complicated environment you are able to challenge and coach team members to help the team evolve to a higher level. You will contribute in brainstorms and use your creativity to help the team in the defining phase of features. When a decision is made you can support the team on the technical side to oversee the complexity. Furthermore, you will participate in sessions with stakeholders to communicate implications in the longer term; you have a great sense on business value. Above all you have the willingness to explore, challenge yourself and learn new technologies by yourself and from your team members.
Your focus will be on to:
• Create a smooth customer journeys and develop and maintain the necessary new and existing functionalities (micro services) for these customer journeys in close corporation with the other teams
• Collaborate effectively with team members on complex and innovative features
• Take the lead to research the scope and determine the MVP for each feature to be released by the team
• Ensure the quality of the developments by means of code conventions, unit test and contribute to integration, automated testing etc.
• Automation of onboarding for LCE customers
You have knowledge of most of the mentioned qualifications and the absolute willingness, motivation and capacity to inspire others and learn from them.
Must have skills:
• Python 3, preferably with Django 2+
• API’s like JSON / SOAP / REST
And / or
• Angular 11 (with Next.js) or Vue (with Nuxt.js))
• Writing tests for your code is a second nature to you
• Familiarity with content management systems
• Knowledge of software design patterns
• working in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
• Experience with e-commerce platforms
• AWS experience
• Jenkins / Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
• Test automation Robot Framework / Sentry
• Splunk, Grafana, Sentry and Elastic search for Monitoring
This defines you
You are a team player that has:
• End to End state of mind
• Embodies the Scrum Values and an Agile mindset
• Pro-active and ‘can do’ mentality. Helps the team to further develop and improve, e.g. for DevOps processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English (must)
• Excellent analytical skills
• Willingness to learn and able to teach other team members
Relocation paid and supported by ZooStation. This includes travel, visa, search for a house, support in Holland with everything that needs to be arranged like insurances, health care, registration, bank account. Also for your family members.