Python Developer [including relocation to Holland]
Python Backend Engineer [relocation to Holland]
Picture a modern day household and you can find our services everywhere. From the app to the TV, from the e-mailbox to the online shop and from Netflix & Disney+ to Spotify. We’re as close to our customers as it gets.
You will be working for a large Dutch company who’s goal is to connect people via innovative technology, and you can actually witness your work and results in real life!
YOU WILL BE PART OF:
• An internal open source community that builds the tools and platforms for the whole organisation to use.
- Our Agile environment where you will work in an autonomous team with the best technologies.
- Our equal and diverse family, working side by side with 700 people from all over the world. Our family has different genders, is straight, gay, black, white and everything in between.
- Our learning organisation, where eagerness to learn and innovate, directly benefits our customer. That’s why we will invest in your personal development.
- A fast growing tech department where we make the greenest decisions everyday. That goes for the way we work together, the activities we do and the solutions we build for our customers.
- IS IT YOU WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Naturally we expect the standard skills, like being committed, eager, responsible and a team player.
- But, what we are really looking for is someone who looks beyond team goals and sees what is needed to further develop and contribute to our engineering culture. You can do this in your own way, using YOUR strengths. Some like to organise meet-ups and share their knowledge by speaking on conferences, while others write blogs and help the teams out when help is needed.
- LET’S TALK CODE.
- Do you have experience with Git, Python, Django, Django-rest-framework and FastAPI?
- Perhaps some knowledge of, or interest in the following tech-stuff:
- Asynchronous Programming, CI/CD, Jenkins, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Test Automation, Design patterns, SOLID?
SOME OF THE WORK THE TEAM HAS BEEN DOING WHICH MAY GIVE YOU MORE INSIGHT INTO THIS ROLE:
- Migrating our on-premise infrastructure to Kubernetes on top of AWS.
- Building a service oriented architecture.
- WIP: Moving to data streaming using Apache Kafka.
- Implementing a global style guide with re-usable components that can be used by every
- team regardless of the framework.
- Introducing the next generation : rebuild of the App from the ground up,
- to use the latest and greatest features available on the platform.
- Introducing a single shop: moving from multiple shops for different channels, to one shop
- for all channels.
- Building our own chatbot.
- - A great pay-check. We are very transparent about our finances, so if you want a salary indication; feel free to contact us!
- works best.
- - Future friends and lots of ‘gezelligheid’.
- - 50% discount on your subscriptions such as TV, Internet etc.
- And the usual perks and benefits like paid time off, parental leave, pension arrangements, home office budget, a laptop and phone, etc.
ZooStation is specialised in arranging visa for you and family members to Holland. Travel, search for a house, maximum support in Holland to arrange insurances, bank account, doctor, registration is all included. All costs will be covered.